Saturday, May 14, 2016

Gardening: Almost Time to Plant!

Hello, Gnomes.

Today is the first gardening post. Here are pictures of my indoor seedlings. I have garlic and onions outside already.

 I am planting two types of tomatoes: Amana Orange and Cherokee Purple. I haven't done them before, so I will see how it goes!



I also planted cucumbers (not shown) and some herbs.

What have you done/What are you going to do for gardening? Do you all like gardening?

Happy seedling transporting, Friends!

Spruce Nogard

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to see seedlings and hope this week will be warm enough to plant! What is your favorite thing to grow? What are you most excited to try this year? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm no sure what my favorite thing to grow is. I am excited to grow strawberries this year. What about you?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible after approval. Thank you for your patience.