Monday, January 16, 2017

Dragons: Dragon Wings

Hello, Riders.

When I was young(er), I used to draw diagrams of dragon wings. I kept a journal of all my dragon ideas, including starts of stories, descriptions of dragon species, diagrams of dragon parts. I made my own language, made a map, and even made charts of different eclipses. I still have the journal, and here are some copies of my drawings for dragon wings:

In each picture, the dragon's back is represented by the strip of blue.
















Sorry, but the dragon's back for this one would be at a tilted line, but I couldn't format it correctly.


For this picture, the head would be toward the top.





For this picture, the dragon's head would be to the left.

Of course, there are variations on each of the wings, but these are the main ones.


Which way do you imagine dragon wings? Are there types of wings you haven't thought of before?

Spruce Nogard

 Attributions: https://pixabay.com/en/amazing-beautiful-beauty-blue-736882/






2 comments:

  1. Hi Spruce – I love your sketches! Especially how you chose to focus on this particular aspect of dragons.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will be visible after approval. Thank you for your patience.