Monday, January 23, 2017

On My Mind: Theatre

Hello, dear Friends.

By this point, you must all be very annoyed at me. I say I post three times a week, but I forget half the time. Besides, on Monday, to tell the truth, I frankly did not want to write a post. I didn't know what to write it about, and, well, I decided not to. I know it's a responsibility that I have, and that it's different when I actually forget, but I did not mean to write it this late. Sorry.


You may wonder why you're only seeing this post on Thursday when it says it went up on Monday. I can schedule it in the past (on Monday) so it will show up as having been posted since Monday, when it's really not. I do this for my own records and keeping posts straight.

Anyways, theatre. I love theatre. I don't like being in plays, but I love watching them. There's just something about theatre that is magical, mystical, and wonderful. I get so attached to the characters, and every time a play gets done, I get a little bit sad because I know I'll never see anything quite the same again, even if I see the exact same play later. And that makes me sad, because I know I'll never see that exact kind of wonderful ever again. But, I still love going to plays and being in pit for musicals, because pit is extremely fun. I guess my joy and love for and excitement about plays outweighs the sadness.

Do you like plays?

What is your favorite play you've seen?

Post in the comments!

Spruce Nogard
Attributions:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval. Thank you for your patience.