Monday, February 6, 2017

Books: Favorites: Here, There Be Dragons

Good Day, Friends!

I can't believe it's taken me this long to talk about Here, There Be Dragons. By the way, I'm sorry for the nearly week-late post (I'm writing this on February 10th, despite what the date says.).

Anyways, Here, There Be Dragons is about three young adults, as in just entering college to partially through college, who meet one night almost on accident. You see, they were brought together by a murder. Soon, they meet a mysterious man, with a mysterious book, and embark on a journey both old and new, familiar and fresh.

I can't tell you too much about this book without giving it away, so you'll just have to read it. :)

I loved the characters, and if you've read the book, you'll know why I like them so much. I wish I could say more, but it's really for your own good, you know. I know some of you would just read the spoilers anyways. One thing I can tell you is it was really fun and different to have young adults be the main characters.

Also, the author, James A. Owen, is the illustrator as well, and his illustrations are beautiful. There are illustrations throughout the book, even though it is a YA novel. (Similar to the cover illustration.)

Have you read Here, There Be Dragons? Post about it in the comments!

Spruce Nogard
Attributions:

1 comment:

Comments will be visible after approval. Thank you for your patience.