Monday, April 24, 2017

On My Mind: Change

Hello, Friends.

How many of you love change? You get bored with the dull monotony of everyday life, always looking for something different and exciting to happen, love the unexpected, and enjoy suddenly changing your schedule, your life. . .

How many of you strongly dislike change? You would love it if things would stay the same forever, and are reluctant to accept change even if it's change for the better. You'd rather do the same thing every day because of habit, even if it would be easier to adjust your schedule.

These are two extremes, but there's a wide range in between.
I am in the latter group. With the end of the school year coming up soon, I'm starting to realize how different next year will look. Some people I work on homework with won't be in my classes, and some of my friends I won't get to see every week anymore. Even though I really am trying not to be too sad about it yet, I'm going to miss this year.

Which camp are you in? Are you looking forward to the end of the school year or are you sad about it?

Spruce Nogard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval. Thank you for your patience.