Monday, June 18, 2018

On My Mind: **Important Updates**

Hello, Friends!

Okay, today, I have two things to talk about. First, I am sorry about not having a normal Friday post. On that note, I am going to be a little looser about my blog schedule as of now. I am also getting rid of the Gardening and Recipes sections of my blog, as well as the "Topic of the Month" subsection. Although I like gardening and recipes, I find I much prefer doing those things instead of just writing about them. Both gardening and recipes are great, however, and I know plenty of other people love writing about them. Good for them! As for me, I'd prefer to stick to books, dragons, and writing. The "Topic of the Month" subsection of the Writing category was a little dull, because after a while, there are only so many genres, and so many topics. I am sure I could think of more, but it's easier not to have them. I will still have On My Mind posts, though, so I might share recipes or gardening or book-related topics in those sometimes.

As a result, my blog structure is changing. I used to post three times a week, but because I am deleting some of the categories, I will now be posting two times a week. Here is what my new schedule will look like:

Week 1:
Mon-Mental Library
Sat-Creative Complex

Week 2:
Mon-Fairy Tales
Sat-Creative Complex

Week 3:
Mon-Book Reviews
Sat-Creative Complex

Week 4:
Mon-Dragons/Mythical Creatures
Sat-On My Mind

Secondly, my blog is Copyrighted. This means you are not allowed to use, display, reference, etc. my work without my permission. If you would like to request to use my work, please email me. My email is available on my profile page. You can find the link to my profile on the left-hand side of my blog, under the "About Me" section. Thank you for making sure my posts, that I have spent lots of time, and energy on, and which I care about very much, are realized.

Thank you so much! I enjoy writing this blog immensely. :)

Spruce Nogard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval. Thank you for your patience.