Monday, January 9, 2017

Books: Favorites: My Dream Bed

Whoever said we weren't allowed to include picture books in a post about our favorite books?

Well, I certainly didn't. I'm glad you allow picture books, too. :)

My Dream Bed, by Lauren Child, starts out like this: "When you are tucked up in bed but you just can't sleep, try to imagine your perfect dream bed" (1).

We see a bed in a flower, a bed in a nest, a bed on an elephant, and many more.

This book is so amazing because on each page, you put the girl in her new dream bed. (A ribbon attached to the spine makes sure you don't lose her.) The book also includes many flaps and wheels to turn.

I have a wild imagination, and so this book was perfect for me when I was little. I still like to imagine everything. Have you read this book? I think it might help hyper children you're babysitting fall asleep. . .

Spruce Nogard




1 comment:

Comments will be visible after approval. Thank you for your patience.