Monday, June 20, 2016

On My Mind: Zootopia

Hello, Animal-Lovers!

Today, Zootopia is on my mind.

How many of you have seen Zootopia? How many of you liked it? I know it's a kids movie, but that doesn't mean we can't like it. :)

Zootopia is about a place where animals live in harmony, whether prey or predator. The story is about a rabbit, Judy Hopps, who fulfills her life's dream: to become the first rabbit police officer. Meanwhile, animals in the city of Zootopia are disappearing. The police force is having trouble finding them, but then Officer Hopps takes the case. The rest of the police force is less than thrilled. Meanwhile, Officer Hopps has to work with Nicholas Wilde, a fox who isn't always on the right side of the law, go to a naturalist club (the animals don't wear clothes!), deal with some very slow sloths, and much more!

Sorry, but because it's copyrighted, I can't put any pictures of the movie here. Here's a link, though:

http://img.lum.dolimg.com/v1/images/products_zootopia_digitalhd_5f05fae6.png

Zootopia is a great movie with wonderful morals. I would tell you about them, but that would give you plot spoilers, and, if you've already seen the movie, you know exactly what I'm talking about. I love Zootopia for three reasons:
  1. As I said earlier, it has great morals and lessons
  2. It has an intriguing plot
  3. It parallels real society very well (in my opinion)
Besides, it is the first really good Disney kids movie to come out recently. :) Again, in my opinion. :)

Go watch it, then comment below. What did you like about it? Were there things you think they could have done better?

Spruce Nogard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval. Thank you for your patience.