Monday, March 6, 2017

Books: Favorites: The Secret Keepers

Hello, Friends.

I recently read The Secret Keepers, by Trenton Lee Stewart. Trenton Lee Stewart wrote The Mysterious Benedict Society, which is one of my favorite series. (Here is a link to my post about them.)

The Secret Keepers is about a boy who finds a magical watch. However, some evil people are looking for it. . .

I really liked that the explanation for the watch was so logical, yet not overly sciency on explaining how it worked. (I especially liked the comparison to magnets.)

I also really like that in this book, along with his other books, the main character is eleven, so it's supposed to be for around that age group. However, the books are really long, and don't seem "simplified." (This book is 501 pages.)

Another thing I like is the atmosphere The Secret Keepers creates. I don't know how to explain it better than that.

And, of course, you must just absolutely love the Meyers.

Spruce Nogard


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval. Thank you for your patience.