Monday, March 20, 2017

On My Mind: Beauty and the Beast

Hello, Storybook Characters!

Today, I am excited about Beauty and the Beast. The old Beauty and the Beast movie was my favorite princess movie when I was younger. Actually, it still is. I loved Belle because she was a reader, just like me. Also, I loved the songs, and, well, everything else. :)

I remember when I first heard they were making a live-action Beauty and the Beast, in 2015. I remember thinking 2017 was so far away. But now, here it is. I'm seeing it tomorrow, and I can't wait!

I also am excited Emma Watson is playing Belle. Emma Watson is such a great actress, and seems the perfect fit for Belle. Not to mention, as someone online remarked, Hermione and the Beast's library has got to be a wonderful scene.

Are you excited for Beauty and the Beast? Are you nervous about it? What was/is your favorite Disney movie?

Spruce Nogard

*Post written on 3/27/17 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval. Thank you for your patience.