Saturday, May 13, 2017

Gardening: Sprouts and Runners*

Hello, Friends!

It's good to be writing again!

Today, I just wanted to share a few things that are happening in my (small) garden this year.

1) Sprouts

A few neglected bean pods from last year actually sprouted! They're very cute. :)

2) Runners

As many of you know, mint will take over your garden. I knew this, and didn't plant mint in a pot anyways. Sigh. Surprisingly, though, this year, my oregano did the same. After being a baby plant last year, it started taking over the garden. It also looks very similar to mint. . . and when I looked it up, I discovered they're from the same family. Hurrah! (Or not.)

Can you tell which one's mint and which one's oregano?










How are your gardens doing?

Spruce Nogard

*Even though this post says it was written on May 13th, it was really written on May 31st. I change the dates to what they should be if the post was written on time to keep my records straight. It is not a glitch your browser or my blog has.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval. Thank you for your patience.