Monday, May 22, 2017

On My Mind: My Dream House*

Hello, Dreamers.

Today, I was wondering what your dream house would be like. Even though it's quite unrealistic, imagine what the perfect house (on Earth--we'll save fantasy/dystopian, etc. houses for later) would be.

Mine would have some main parts:

1) Library. I would have a library room, and tons of cats. Some relatives of mine have a library room, and it is one of the most magical places ever. Also, their four cats make the room complete. :)

I always imagine the giant libraries, like in both the Beauty and the Beast movies. Wouldn't it be fun to have that many books?

2) Garden. I would have a giant vegetable garden. Because my dream garden is so big, (and perhaps not doable), I'll have to give it its own post.

3) Cat rooms. I would foster cats, and of course, have my own. I'd have to make sure they all had plenty of space.

4) A cellar, or someplace to hang herbs, and a very big freezer.

5) A few bedrooms, a good-sized kitchen, dining room, and at least one family room.

What does your dream house look like?

Spruce Nogard
*Actually posted on May 31st. See here for details.

Attributions:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval. Thank you for your patience.