Thursday, May 11, 2017

Walk 30 Days

Hello, Friends!

A few years ago, Nadine Brandes, author of A Time to Die and the rest of the series, started this thing called Walk 30 Days. Basically, it's a challenge to walk every day in May. I really needed to start exercising, so when I heard about it this year, I was excited. One thing that's suggested is taking pictures and posting them on social media with #walk30days.

Anyways, I took so many pictures today that they would be a pain to put on Twitter, so I decided to put them on On the Breath of a Dragon's Wing instead.

Feel free to share your #walk30days pictures in the comments!

Day 1:



Day 2:

Day 3: No pictures--sorry!

Day 4:

This is a mom duck and her babies. (Sorry it's hard to see. :) )

Day 5: 
A pretty flowerbed.
Even though creeping charlie is a weed, to see someone's entire lawn covered in tiny purple flowers looks wondrous.

Day 6:

Day 7: 
Day 8:

Day 9: This is more of an auditory one. You see, it was raining, and if you stood still, you could hear the rain against the leaves, and it sounded really quiet and pretty.
Day 10: Sorry, no pictures. :(

Day 11: Isn't spring lovely?


Day 12:
Day 13: Skipped. Oops.

Day 14: No picture. Sorry!

Day 15:
Isn't this plant growing in a tree root cute?

Day 16: Skipped yet again. Ah well.

Day 17: Another skip, but I probably walked just as much as I would on a normal walk while volunteering. :)

Day 18: Beautiful flowers, beautiful sunset. :)

Day 19: 
Day 20: Does running errands count?

Day 21: Missed

Day 22: I always find this tree so fascinating.
Day 31: Sorry! I kind of stopped recording my walks after this point. I walked a lot, missed a few, and have overall improved my health quite a bit! (When I first started walking, my legs would ache every day, but they don't anymore. :) ) Did you do this challenge? What did you like? What didn't you like?
Spruce Nogard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval. Thank you for your patience.