Saturday, August 13, 2016

Gardening: Types of Gardeners

Greetings, Friends!

Today, I have wonderful news about my plants! They are flourishing! I have had 18 beans and two cucumbers so far. However, no tomatoes yet. Apparently, they are ginormous varieties, so it makes sense they haven't ripened yet.

I was planning to just give you a quick update on my plants, but then I got to thinking about the types of gardeners. There are three main types: the Perfect Gardener, the Careless Gardener, and the Happy Gardener.

1) The Perfect Gardener

The Perfect Gardener wants their garden to be perfect. Not just to look nice, but to look absolutely spotless. The minute it isn't perfect, they freak out, and try to make everything perfect again.

2) The Careless Gardener

The Careless Gardener plants their garden, and promptly forgets about it. These gardeners's plants usually end up dying.

3) The Happy Gardener

The Happy Gardener cares for their plants, and wants them to flourish and grow, but does not freak out if their garden is not absolutely perfect. However, they may get very worried if their garden is not doing well. :) Although this gardener aspires for their garden to be beautiful, they do not force it to become beautiful.

I am mostly the Happy Gardener. Sometimes, however, I know I am closer to the Perfect Gardener, because I stress out about the tiniest things in my garden. Usually, however, if I look them up, I find out what's normal and how to dispose of the non-normal things. About the types of gardeners, though, I feel like we all are gardeners, whether we grow plants or not. See, we are all gardeners in the giant garden of Life, and we all garden differently. I believe in life, though, there are more types of gardeners. :)

What type of gardener are you?

Spruce Nogard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval. Thank you for your patience.