Monday, August 22, 2016

On My Mind: Musical or Play?

Hello, Friends!

I recently went to an amazing musical, and that got me thinking: which do you like better: musicals, or plays?

I like both very well. Musicals, obviously, have wonderful music. Some of my favorite musicals are: Les Miserables (to listen to), Fiddler on the Roof, and, some happier ones, like Disney princess plays (Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, etc.), and of course, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

My favorite songs from musicals are probably all of the songs in Beauty and the Beast. But, then again, all the songs are very different types of music. . . I think I just like them all. :)


One of my favorite plays is A Christmas Carol. It seems I go to musicals more than plays. :)

What are some of your favorite plays and musicals?

Spruce Nogard

Attributions:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval. Thank you for your patience.