Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Creative Complex: [No Title]

Warning: If you do not like scary things, do not read this post. This was the only way I would let Dragomir write such a creepy post. When he first sent this post to me to be published, I told him I wouldn't publish it. But he finally convinced me to post it because he explained people, especially writers, need to be familiar with a variety of scenarios, even Gothic ones. He said they might help stretch your brains. (I think he just really wanted to write a Gothic Creative Complex and that was his excuse.)

The dread of what you have done fills you. It consumes every inch of your writhing body. The sole thought of your mind is unending, twisted anguish, leaving no room for the slightest glimpse of hope. This dread has taken all desire from you, never to return. Not even the humblest of acts can undo this wretched thing you have done. There is only one thing left to do, horrendous though it is.

Dear Readers, I have not included a title because no title can convey the story's emotional impact in the way it is meant to. If you have not come to the logical conclusion that, this being what Spruce entitles a "Creative Complex," and this post being a section of a story, the object is to continue and embellish upon the story provided, I will tell you this is what you are meant to do.

Dragomir Volkov
Spruce Nogard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval. Thank you for your patience.