Monday, August 21, 2017

On My Mind: Historical Fantasy

Hello, Fantastical Creatures.

First of all, sorry this post is up late.

Today, I am thinking about historical fantasy.

Have you ever heard of Trans-Siberian Orchestra? Trans-Siberian Orchestra is a group that specializes in rock and rock opera, which is, well, a combination of rock and opera. In other words, they tell stories through music. It's amazing, and I love it. Not to mention, the stories are some of the best stories I've ever read.

In any case, they did an album called Beethoven's Last Night. This album is the story of Beethoven's last night on earth. However, it is fantasy. I love this. It's real historical characters, but with a fantasy story.

Have you ever heard of historical fantasy?

Spruce Nogard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval. Thank you for your patience.