Saturday, September 24, 2016

Gardening: Coming Toward the End

Hello, Gardeners.

Sorry this post is up late.

I live in Minnesota, so Autumn is starting to come. This means my gardens are starting to die. That's fine, though.

(If your wondering how I'm going to write about gardening without gardens, come back in two months. :) )

I'll probably have a few more things coming in over the next few weeks, so I'll give grand totals next month.

These are just totals so far:

3 cucumbers. They were in a lot of shade, so that makes sense.

My zucchini didn't have any fruit, for whatever reason.

8 garlic bulbs

41 carrots of various sizes

109 green beans

15 Amana Orange Tomatoes

13 German Striped Tomatoes

3 Cherokee Purple Tomatoes

Herbs!!!!!!

I will put pictures up as soon as I can. I can't really right now. :)

How are your gardens doing? Post below!

Spruce Nogard

2 comments:

  1. I don't have room for a garden ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't exactly either. We have a tiny yard, which I am slowly but surely taking it over. Some ideas are: put things in pots, get a plot in a community garden, grow things up, (growing cucumbers etc. up trellises instead of sprawling on the ground), and grow plants indoors!
      I hope these ideas help! :)

      Delete

Comments will be visible after approval. Thank you for your patience.