Monday, September 26, 2016

On My Mind: Origami

Hello, Paper-Folders!

I love to do origami. I only have one thing memorized, and I'm not incredible at it, but I enjoy doing it. My goodness, ever since I did the banned words post, I've noticed how many banned words I use. The second half of my second sentence was originally: . . . and I'm not very good at it, but I really like it. Sigh.

By the way, sometimes I feel like a very bad blogger. The last post didn't have pictures, and neither does this one, which is a fairly big offense in blogging. I mean, who's going to care about a post without pictures? I can only transfer pictures I take to my blog at specific times, due to issues I am having with not having a phone/camera to take pictures. I should put a camera on my Christmas list. . . I will try to be better in the future, but I can't guarantee anything, what with homework and school and all. Sorry!You can now ignore this paragraph! I added pictures to this post!

As I was saying, I really don't know why I like origami so much, because although I appreciate my work, I just put it in a bag when I'm done. In any case, origami is the art of folding paper into shapes/animals. I like making animals. Here are some animals that I've made:

1) Owl












2) Crane












3) Bird












4) Dove












5) Bat







6) Cat








7) Puppy











8) Jumping frogs








9) Turtle








10) Dragon









Here is a picture from the web:


Do you like origami? What is your favorite animal to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval. Thank you for your patience.