Saturday, December 17, 2016

Recipe: Frosted Pretzels

Hello, Elves!

I am finally back! Finals are done, we are on break. . . I'm so happy. I read a 435-page book between roughly 5:00 on Wednesday night to maybe 9:30-10:00 Thursday night. We're all readers, right? (That was also the reason I did not put blog posts up on Thursday like I promised. Oops!)

Also, I am cheating. You know how I said I could preschedule posts so I could do a bunch at once? I can also schedule them back in time, so, for example, I'm doing this post on the 23rd, but it will say I did it on the 17th. Why am I doing this? It makes it less confusing. Posts do revolve on a four-week schedule, so it's easier to keep track of. :)

Anyways, today is a recipe. This is a fairly easy recipe.

You need three ingredients:

-Pretzels
-Almond bark
-Sprinkles

Optional:
-Siblings or children
-Christmas music


Utensils:

-Forks
-Tin foil or wax paper
-Microwavable bowl

Step 1: Break the almond bark into chunks small enough to fit into a microwavable bowl. Follow the instructions on the almond bark package for microwaving. Microwave until completely liquid.

Step 2: Use the forks to dip the pretzels in the almond bark. Completely cover them with almond bark, then put them on the tin foil or wax paper.

Step 3: Sprinkle them and let them dry.

Step 4: Eat them!

My family does this every year at Christmas time. I tend to snack on them constantly. :)

Have fun, and merry Christmas!

Spruce Nogard

Attributions: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be visible after approval. Thank you for your patience.